ACTIVE - SPF 30 Unscented Sunscreen Cream with Sheer Tint
For Face & Body
- One of Badger's simplest natural sunscreens with no added fragrance.
- Sheer mineral tint blends with most skin tones, reduces whitening effects of zinc oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide.
- BPA and phthalate-free tube made of #2 recyclable plastic.
- 98% certified organic ingredients – sunflower oil, beeswax, seabuckthorn and vitamin E.
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly.
SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream provides safe, effective, and responsible protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Great for the whole family, this moisturizing and water-resistant (to 40 minutes) sunscreen has a sheer tint for face and body (blends with most skin tones) and no added essential oil fragrance, so it’s suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Blocks both UVA and UVB rays with non-nano uncoated zinc oxide – the safest, most effective single mineral active ingredient. Retains the subtle, natural scent of organic beeswax. Badger's tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic.
Previously sun-shy Badgers around the world can now be sighted with their noses happily pointed toward warm, luxurious sunshine. See you at the beach!
Badger SPF 30 Unscented Tinted Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492, C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm 2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under six months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.