Piggy Paint

Piggy Paint - Radioactive Glow in the Dark NonToxic Kids Nail Polish

  |  

Radioactive (Glows in the Dark!) Piggy Paint

Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odour, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.

0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)

  • Non-toxic
  • Virtually Odorless
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel
  • Kid-friendly
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
  • Made in USA

Directions:

Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.

Get $5 + our seven quick tips on detoxing your life