* How does it work? The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to create heat in seconds. No need to search for a microwave in your office, dorm or on the go. No need to create an open fire or carry bulky camping stoves for your outdoor adventures. Experiencing a power outage? No problem! Simply place an Aquaheat™ heat pack in the warming pod, add water to activate, and fill the stainless container with food. Enjoy warm meals in as little as 3 minutes anytime, anywhere! All you need is water to activate Aquaheat™.
* How hot does it get? Our eco-friendly, non-toxic & biodegradable heat packets are available in both WARM and HOT options.
- The HOT heat pack can create temperatures of up to 212ºF/100ºC, which is perfect for warming full servings of soup, pasta and more. (Actual temperature may vary based on content, usage and operating environment.)
- The WARM heat pack can create temperatures of up to 185ºF/85ºC, which is perfect for beverages, oatmeal and baby food. (Actual temperature may vary based on content, usage and operating environment.)
* How long does the heat last? Each heat pack can last up to an hour, so you can continue to warm additional servings of beverages or food with the same heat pack. Just keep in mind your second serving may take longer to reach optimal temperature.
* Are the heat packs reusable? Our Aquaheat™ heat packs are one-time use. Simply dispose the heat pack after each use. Our heat packs are biodegradable, so no worries about harming our environment. Just use caution in handling the heat packs as they may become extremely hot once activated.
*HOT heat packs are designed for use with Aquaheat™ SOLO warming pods and Aquaheat™ MEGA warming pods.
*WARM heat packs are designed for use with Aquaheat™ Stainless Bottle Warmer and Aquaheat™ SOLO warming pods.
*Six (6) Aquaheat™ WARM heat packs included in Warm Packs
*FIVE (5) Aquaheat™ HOT heat packs included in Hot Packs
* bpa, phthalate, & pvc free
* Made in South Korea