The Glamourmom Nursing Bra Full Bust Long Top incorporates the original, patented built-in nursing bra design with additional breast support. It has an adjustable, wide elastic chest band to support the transitioning bust size, and wide, adjustable, smooth elastic bra straps for extra support and comfort. It also has fashion shirring to add shape-enhancing style. A light mesh liner holds nursing pads in place. The new addition has a slightly fuller cut to enhance comfort and shape and is extra long for fashion and guaranteed post-partum tummy coverage. Perfect for layering.
- Original design for full discretion and support when nursing in public
- Full built-in nursing bra with adjustable elastic chest band to support the transitioning bust size
- Guaranteed post-partum tummy coverage
- Slightly fuller cut with rouching
- Wide, adjustable, smooth elastic bra straps
- Extra length to mid-thigh for a more fashionable option
- Nursing bra hook closures for easy, one-handed access
- Machine washable
- 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane
Size Guide How to measure your Glamourmom size:
Bust size: Your bust size is the circumference around your ribcage. Begin by taking a snug measurement just under your bust. If the measurement is even, add 2”. If the measurement is odd add 3”
Cup size: With your arms at your sides, measure at the fullest part of your breast. If the measurement falls in between inches round up. Subtract your bust size from the result of this measurement.
The difference will give you your cup size.
Difference - Size Less than 1” AA 1” A 2” B 3” C 4” D 5” DD/E 6” DDD/F 7” G 8” H 9” I 10” J
First two months of nursing: Your breasts will enlarge as your milk “comes in” after birth and your cup size will increase another 1-2 cup sizes from your pregnant size.
Your bust size might decrease to your pre-pregnancy size over time while nursing. Past three months nursing your size might be 1 cup size larger than your pre-pregnancy size.