Gaia Skin Soothing Lotion is a thick cream containing beeswax, zinc and castor oil, all ideal for protecting skin, especially good when applied to little cheeks exposed to cold and wind or in a thick layer on little bottoms in nappies!
This multipurpose lotion can be used for newborns, babies and toddlers from top to toe to calm and soothe skin. Suitable for use on mosquito bites and scratches, as well as soften and care for skin affected by irritations, eczema and nappy rash. Certified organic wheat germ oil, naturally high in Vitamin E, to help maintain skin elasticity and smooth the appearance of skin. Calming certified organic chamomile extract, certified organic lavender well known to be calming and soothing, and certified organic calendula - an amazing little herb known for its calming abilities on the skin.
- Soothing on and dribble rash and little red cheeks exposed to windy conditions
- Pop the bottle in the fridge to provide cooling comfort on hot red cheeks during teething
- Soothing noses after excessive nose blowing/wiping
- Elbows and knees requiring extra moisture
- May provide long lasting soothing relief for skin affected by irritations
Handy Hint: Don't rub creams or lotions into areas of the skin that are irritated or cracked - this can cause further irritation by creating friction rather than calming the area. Instead, squeeze a small amount of the soothing lotion onto the back of your hand and using the tips of your fingers, dab the skin soothing lotion and pat over the area you wish to cover. NEW PACKAGING - The Skin Soothing Lotion is now available in an easy to dispense 100ml tube that fits so nicely into your nappy bag