This simple, safe and moisturizing kids sunscreen is perfect for the beach, pool & light activity. Kids love the organic Tangerine & Vanilla scent!
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great! Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base.
- Only six simple ingredients in this kids sunscreen cream!
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm 2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus ( Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba ( Organic Beeswax), Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis ( Organic Sweet Orange) and *Citrus Tangerina ( Organic Tangerine), Tocopherol ( Sunflower Vitamin E), CO 2 Extracts of *Hippophae Rhamnoides ( Organic Seabuckthorn) and *Vanilla Planifolia ( Organic Vanilla). * = Certified Organic
100% Certified Natural by NPA
98% Certified Organic by NSF
These citrus essential oils are non-phototoxic and non-photosensitizing.