USDA Certified Organic
- Nourish, soothe, and protect dry, splitting cuticles with creamy Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Seabuckthorn CO 2 extract.
- Pure, steam-distilled essential oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, and Ginger provide a pleasingly light citrus scent.
- Portable tin makes carrying beauty in your hands, pocket or purse a cinch.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Carry Beauty in Your Hands Badgers know what a toll digging in the earth can take on cuticles. That's why this balm is one of our favorites! One of nature’s most powerful skin restoratives and ideal for everyday use, soothing East African shea butter helps to quench and protect dry, splitting cuticles. Sophisticated blends of pure steam-distilled essential oils deliver a fragrance that’s sure to please the senses while nourishing your skin. Apply daily and work into hands. For intensive overnight therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Note: Sometimes, naturally occurring beads of shea butter can rise to the surface of the balm. This will not affect product performance.
Directions for using Cuticle Care: For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply directly to cuticles and fingernails. For intensive overnight therapy, apply balm liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Use regularly and expect results.
Cuticle Care Ingredients: *Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea) Butter, *◊Olea Europaea ( Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis ( Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba ( Beeswax), *Pelargonium Graveolens ( Geranium) Flower Oil, *Citrus Nobilis ( Mandarin) Peel Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus ( Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum ( Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis ( Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, and *Litsea Cubeba ( Litsea) Fruit Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides ( Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract and *Zingiber Officinale ( Ginger) Root Extract.
* = Certified Organic ◊ = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
What are those bumps in my Cuticle Care? Those bumps are concentrated beads of nourishing Shea Butter. The Shea Butter will occasionally separate a bit, but it is not a problem and the little bumps will melt right away as you rub the balm into your skin.