Organic Aromatic Chest Rub
- A naturally cooling and soothing herbal balm with essential oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravintsara, and Tea Tree.
- Great as a soothing chest rub, or as a steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water.
- Safe and effective for use by the whole family.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Rub it in and breathe deeply! Developed specifically for Badger Rebecca (Bill and Katie’s daughter), this balm holds a special place in our hearts – and it works! Calms and soothes to promote deeper breathing and relaxation. A must-have during winter but works great all year round!
You can use this as a soothing chest rub, or put a 1/2 teaspoon in a humidifier or pot of hot water as a steam inhalant. Can be applied directly on the nose and lips for a more concentrated smell. Breathe deep, and feel better!
Aromatic Chest Rub Ingredients:*◊Olea Europaea ( Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral and Geraniol.* = Certified Organic ◊= Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Can I use Aromatic Chest Rub on my lips/face or is it just for my chest area? Chest Rub works wonder when applied to the chest area, but for a more concentrated smell, can also be applied to nose and lips. In addition to promoting deeper breathing and relaxation, Badger will soothe and smooth any chapped or parched skin. While most of our products are safe for use anywhere on your body. Do use caution on sensitive areas because essential oils may be irritating.