- 1 scoop protein powder (whey, soy, rice, etc)
- ½ cup yogurt (dairy, soy or goat)
- ½ cup milk (soy, almond, rice - can use chocolate or vanilla flavor)
- 1 ripe banana (or 1/4 cup mango pieces)
- ½ cup fruit (fresh or frozen – blueberries, strawberries, etc)
- 1-2 Tbsp ground flax, pumpkin, sesame, and/or sunflower seeds
For a dairy-free option, replace the yogurt with fruit juice (pineapple, mango) and the milk with filtered water.
Make this shake your own. You can add other fiber supplements, fish or flax oil, vitamins, almond butter, etc.
1 scoop of protein powder usually consists of 20-30 grams of protein. Which is usually about 1/2 of your daily requirements. This is a healthy breakfast choice and a great way to start your morning. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.