This Middle Eastern dish makes a great spread or dip and adds extra protein and fiber to your menu. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 15-oz can of garbanzo beans, preferably organic
- 2 + 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 TBS sesame tahini
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Serves 6
- Blend garbanzo beans, 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice in blender. Add the 3 TBS olive oil a little at a time through the feed hole as the mixture is blending.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.