1. Eat dinner no less than 4 hours before bedtime.
2. Eating slowly and chewing well, when you are calm and relaxed, greatly increases the absorption of nutrients from your food and keeps you healthy.
3. Eat certified organic fruits, vegetables and meats.
4. Eat a wide variety of fresh whole (not processed) foods.
5. Aim for high quality proteins at every meal. This is essential for good health. This means tofu, tempeh, beans, peas, fish, organic chicken and meat. No “mystery meats” like luncheon slices, spam, hot dogs, fake meats, and tofu dogs. Fresh is best, but canned fish is okay (salmon is better than tuna).
6. Cooking methods:
a. Best: sauté in olive oil at low temperature, steaming, baking, stir-fry quickly at high temperature.
b. Worst: high-fat deep frying (clogs arteries), boiling (decreases vitamins), barbecuing (creates cancer-causing agents), microwaving.
7. Eat 100% vegetarian at least 1 day per week; but ensure you keep up high amounts of protein.
Comments will be approved before showing up.